Wednesday, March 10, 2010

pony training time!
















I have been so busy with work and school and keeping up with all the ponies. Im spending riz off to training with charity filmore (hopefully) but there is an issue,money, aint that always the issue. Im trying to lease em out to anther home to help pay for the costs. If you know anyone looking for a lease please me let know, and she is also for sale. Ive been so busy at the farm, riding and training the amzing olivia! Olivia has spread her wings and is starting to show her true colors as a rider. Every time I see her she is getting better and better! We all heading down to the local pinto and she showed Dr Do little, aka Doodle, amazing pony, and she got 6th and 3rd! I was so proub of her, she learned to let go and trust her pony! I cant wait to see where they will go in the furture! We also took lil jessie along and was hopefully going to show her but she wasnt feeling it that day so we sratched.Also olivia hoped on em for her usual saturday seccession and she learned how to use her seat and how the horse listenes to what her body is doing. They were great 2g, and em was a great girl for olivia. There is so much more to come and cant wait to see how everything turns out. I promise I will up date more but just keep in touch!!

No comments: