Thursday, August 6, 2009

Gearing up!!!!

My week has been going ok so far, I have been waking up early before 5 hour work days to go ride Em. Holly has been helping me pull together my freestyle and its coming along. I have been trying so hard to get all the money together for clemson and I think I might pull it all together. My car might be sold which that means I would got all the money to go. Also I am a new owner of a 1985 ford rnger, with 7 inch lift and 37's on it!! I am very proub of myself that I am able to get this truck, I have been working really hard at work to get it and plus a lil help from the family. Also have to say thank u to everyone at the barn wednesday for putting up with hearing I like it I love it by tim mcgraw like 50 times lol!! Em is coming along very nice. O I forgot I got to go c my pony in JamesTown, Riz, I cant say how much I miss him being close, hes gotten even BIGGER! I cant wiat till I can afford to bring him closer to home... But its late write more later.. O before I go, I would really lik to c some fimliar faces at Clemson, if ur free the week of Clemson, 14,15,16 come down and cheer everyone ono. its a great time

No comments: